Local insurance agency is looking for someone to support the producers in the office.
Property & Casualty Coordinator duties:
Provide Administrative Support to the Personal Lines Department.
- Maintenance of Policy Files both in paper and electronic.
- Work with billing policies within company’s database.
- Mailing policy renewals and invoices to clients.
- Accessing company websites and transferring policies, endorsements, correspondence, etc.
- Maintaining an Expiration List of policies to make sure that all policies in the system are handled by their renewal date.
- Some contact with the customers to fulfill requests for policy copies, ID cards, application signatures, etc.
- Filing, answering phones, scanning, and other clerical duties as needed.
- Insurance/Personal Lines experience is required
- Licensed Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are also encouraged to apply
Hours are 8:30am - 4:30pm