Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician/Pharmaceutical Packaging
Malvern, PA 19355
Busy pharmaceutical company is looking for several warehouse associates to assist in their production area.
- Support all Warehousing/Distribution activities associated with shipping product domestically and worldwide, receiving of incoming goods, dispensing of materials to the Packaging Department, supporting the Annual Physical Inventory, supporting the Destruction Process and supporting all other Inventory Management activities.
- Pre-shipping activities- including but not limited to managing all communication into the warehouse where a shipment is required, being the liaison between Distribution and Order Entry, managing the shipping schedule, printing all shipping orders and working directly with Distribution to assure all shipments are addressed in the time period required
- Post-shipping activities - including but not limited to tracking each shipment, representing each stage of the shipment and its tracking information in the appropriate inventory management systems, from the time its leaves the facility through to delivery to the end-user, filing of all paperwork as well as maintaining the Controlled GMP Filing Area and pulling and reviewing shipping paperwork to assist in shipment related investigations
Additional duties may include:
- Shipping Order Entry - including but not limited to entering, verifying or troubleshooting all shipment information, maintaining site addresses, attaching required documents, maintaining appropriate shipping statuses and entering all Clinical Supplies Shipping information into the appropriate data bases.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and familiarity with Inventory Management software.
- Must have proven ability to work independently, pick up tasks quickly and multi-task/prioritize workload in a dynamic, timeline driven, culturally diverse organization
- Must possess ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capable of performing repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift small to medium sized loads of 30 to 50 pounds.
- Detailed oriented, dependable, and able to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Knowledge and Skills Desirable but not essential:
- One year of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or standard procedures for pharmaceutical packaging, manufacturing or warehousing/distribution operations Forklift Operations
High school diploma or equivalent.
Fluency in spoken and written English