North Wales, PA 19454 | Temporary-to-Hire
This position is responsible for handling and documenting all movement of materials and finished goods throughout the facility. This includes receiving inbound shipments, cross docks, put aways, replenishments, staging, and preparing outbound shipments. Knowledge of Warehouse Management Software, RF guns, UPS and FEDEX Software is highly desirable! Material Handler position is required to operate material handling equipment, such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jack, Stretch Wrapper, Etc.
Keywords - pick, pack, ship, receive, unload, sort, forklift, pallet jack, warehouse, GMP, shipment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Must have good communication skills and able to read, retain, and assist in development of procedures in English.
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to perform at a high standard with little supervision.
- Must excel in attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess the physical ability to walk /stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs as constant lifting, pushing, and pulling of heavy materials and supplies is required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal transportation as this position is not accessible to public transportation.
- Drug and background screening required.