Hatfield, PA 19440 | Temporary-to-Hire
- Makes accurate tooling adjustments and maintains operation of machining equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs start-stop procedures including, but not limited to: machine and conveyor start-up, loading of raw material, and machine shutdown
- Performs adjustments to tooling and fixtures within prescribed limits
- Completes all records, forms, and electronic data entry as required
- Checks machined parts according to quality standards
- Cleans scraps from tooling and parts following all required safety practices
- Recognizes and reports machine malfunctions and part discrepancies to supervisor
- Performs preventive machine maintenance
- Replace worn hand tools and maintain work center
- Reads production schedule and plans accordingly.
- Maintains an adequate supply of roll stock and ensures all materials are available for each machine.
- Understands and demonstrates the necessary skills involved to efficiently operate equipment for machine setups, changeovers, proper running, procedural adjustments, sanitation cleanup, and shutdown.
- Properly plans ahead for machine changeovers and efficiently changing from one product item to another.
- Ensures machines are running at standard speeds.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift 40 lbs
Must have at least 1 year of some type of machine operating experience
Must have excellent attendance
Must have your own transportation - NO PUBLIC
Must be able to successfully pass drug and background screening
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE