Customer Support Representative
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for assisting customers with orders, errors, account questions, billing inquiries, cancellations, and other various queries.
- Answer inbound phone calls to help assist new and existing customers. Responsible for entering orders as they come in.
- Verify all information in the purchase order is correct.
- Answer inquiries regarding delivery dates, back ordered items and track customer shipments if necessary.
- Assist customers in selecting appropriate merchandise.
- Transfer calls to the appropriate department as required, or contact other departments to obtain information to questions you cannot answer.
- Clearly communicate issues that you cannot solve to the Customer Service Manager in a timely manner.
- Work with team members well and communicate with them effectively.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.