Clamp Truck Operator
Montgomeryville, PA 18936 | Temporary-to-Hire
Primary duties will include operation of several types of forklift equipment. Equipment can include, but is not limited to stand up forklift equipment, slip sheet, and clamp truck (box/carton clamp). Operation of equipment is required in racking which is double deep.
Responsibilities of forklift operator include:
• Use of handheld RF scanner throughout workday.
• Order selection with use of lifts.
• Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
• Product put-away with use of lifts.
• Product staging with use of lifts.
• Hand wrapping of pallets may be required by forklift operator.
• Inventory management; perform cycle count functions and participate in physical inventories as requested.
Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions.
• Must have at least 6 months of previous forklift operator (clamp truck/box clamp) experience.
• Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English.
• Attention to detail.
• Accuracy with job function.
Must successfully pass drug & background screening
Must have your own transportation