Post Date: 03/15/2018
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining schedules and managing administrative support.
- Proactively manage department communication for management team including mail, letters and email correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings, maintain calendars in Microsoft Outlook, and schedule domestic travel arrangements.
- General duties include, but are not limited to: answering the main telephone line, photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Create and modify various documents using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Support special projects on an as needed basis.
- Create and edit sales presentations and reports.
- Must be able to successfully pass drug and background screening
- High school diploma required
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of management
- Must have excellent MS Office skills
- Must have at least 1 year of previous administrative support experience