$13.00-20.00/hr Hatfield, PA
Area company is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable professional. Must be experienced in A/R with B2B collections a plus.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Reviewing and reconcile monthly A/R and cash application activities.
- Responsible for all credit and collection activities including processing customer payments as well as contacting customers for payment.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management. Answer questions and provide assistance, keeping management appropriately informed of activities and any significant problems.
- Ensure that accounting files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, collections software and accounting software a plus
- Must have good communication skills
- Minimum of two years A/R experience
- Banking software is a plus
- Must be able to successfully pass drug and background screening
- Must have your own transportation
- College degree preferred but not required