Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
Area manufacturer is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable professional. Must be experienced in A/P and A/R with B2B collections a plus.
- Review and process all vendor purchase transactions and enter into corresponding accounting software program.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Reviewing and reconcile monthly A/P and cash account activities.
- Responsible for all credit and collection activities including processing customer payments as well as contacting customers for payment.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management. Answer questions and provide assistance, keeping management appropriately informed of activities and any significant problems.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Ensure that accounting files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.