2nd Shift Material Handler/Forklift Operator
Telford, PA 18969
Local warehouse is looking for someone to handle all incoming materials and packaging supplies in the warehouse. Accurately label both raw materials and finished goods with appropriate documentation. Proper planning is also required to review requirements and replenish materials in warehouse/production staging areas and transfer and prepare finished goods for shipment.
- Fills requisitions for shipments to customers. Receives materials from suppliers. Re-stock materials in the warehouse/production staging areas as needed.
- Properly documents material receipts, transfers, shipments and labeling according to procedures. Properly transfers materials and loads trailer for shipments to internal and external customers. Properly records adjustments, receipt, and transfer of materials.
- Performs general cleaning and maintenance tasks such as trash removal, floor sweeping, mopping, etc. in order to maintain neat and orderly warehouse environment.
- Required to operate material handling equipment, such as site vehicles, fork lift, hand truck, stretch wrapper, etc. and lift/push/pull heavy materials and supplies.
- Stand up forklift and sit down forklift experience preferred
Keywords - material handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, forklift, inventory, warehouse, loan, unload, stand up forklift, sit down forklift
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Must have good communication skills and able to read, retain, and assist in development of procedures.
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Must be self motivated and be able to perform at a high standard with little supervision.
- Must excel in attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess the physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Forklift certified
- Drug and background screening required.
- Not accessible by public transportation.