Hatfield, PA | Temporary
Busy manufacturer is looking for high energy people to work in their warehouse. Duties could include-
- Pick stock using a bar code scanner.
- Pack orders.
- Receive product.
- Restock inventory.
- Operate forklifts and pallet jack to lift and transport material.
- Wire cutting.
- Truck loading and unloading.
- Other warehouse tasks as assigned by the Director, or a direct Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Attend meetings and training sessions requested by his or her direct Supervisor.
- Accurately complete paperwork in a timely fashion.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Forklift and hand truck experience a plus
- Experience on a riding pallet jack a plus
- Forklift certification a plus
- An individual must have the ability to read, decipher alpha-numeric characters, especially catalog numbers, and instructions, and also have the ability to write legibly.
- Ability to use standard office equipment, including but not limited to computerized bar code scanner, printer, and standard warehouse equipment/tools/machines/vehicles
- Successfully pass drug and background screening