Pharmaceutical Warehouse Technician/Pharmaceutical Packaging
Malvern, PA | Temporary
Support all warehousing activities including shipping product worldwide, receiving of incoming goods, dispensing packaging components to the Packaging Department, supporting the annual physical inventory, supporting the destruction process and any other inventory management activities in Malvern, PA.
- Familiarity with GMP compliance is a plus.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management software a plus.
- The person must be capable of performing repetitive motions and lifting small to medium sized loads of 30 to 50 pounds.
- The person must be detailed oriented, dependable, and able to work independently and also in a team environment.
- In addition, we are looking for a candidate who can pick up tasks quickly and multi-task/prioritize workload in a dynamic, timeline driven, culturally diverse organization.
Pharmaceutical Packaging -
Working in a pharmaceutical packaging area using:
Liquids and blister packs
Will be following batch records to run each batch
Will be labeling the products
Must be able to perform accurate counts of all batches and products
Must keep area sterile, clean and organized
1st shift jobs available
Previous experience working in a clean, sanitary or regulated environment is a plus
- Previous packaging experience is preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Spoken and written English is required
- 1st shift opportunity
- Must provide own transportation
- Candidate must successfully complete a drug and background screening