Montgomeryville, PA | Direct Hire/Permanent
Established packaging company is looking for someone to join the 2nd shift electrical maintenance team and perform repairs as specified by work orders as well as perform preventative and predictive maintenance to improve the reliability and safety of our manufacturing equipment.
Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician Responsibilities:
- Perform assigned preventive maintenance tasks on plant equipment and machinery
- Performs scheduled maintenance on plant equipment and machinery.
- Inspect, repair, install and wire all electrical apparatus, devices and circuits, of any voltage in the plant or assigned areas.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs a variety of industrial electrical equipment including automatically controlled machinery, transformers, circuit breakers, AC and DC motors, variable frequency drives, sensors, PLCs, robotics, monitoring instrumentation and other electrical / electronic systems.
- Responds to and corrects equipment stoppage/mechanical breakdown.
- Report any serious maintenance problems, unusual findings, or safety hazards to manager/supervisor
- Works with blueprints, drawings, layout, or written or verbal instructions
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Great benefit package!
- 3+ years’ electrical maintenance experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s & AC/DC Drives
- Ability to interpret complicated wiring diagrams and schematic drawings.
- Working knowledge of electronic controls, high speed packaging machinery
- Knowledge of and experience using electrical testing instruments, power hand tools, and soldering equipment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Electrical troubleshooting and control circuit testing ability
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift.
- Must have own tools