Hatfield, PA | Temporary-to-Hire
Established manufacturer is looking for qualified machine operators to assist in their production area. Must be enthusiastic and want to work hard and succeed.
- Entry level machine assistant or experienced machine operator
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Must be able to measure parts
- Basic assembly experience
- Previous experience with press, printing, deburring, assembly, lamination, extrusion, plastics, screw, textile or any manufacturing a huge plus!
- Previous experience in packaging a plus
- Previous experience with slitter, cutting, finishing, glueing a plus!
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical a plus
- Perform quality check on your batches
- Need great attention to detail
Positions are 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift and 12 hr shifts.
Candidate must successfully complete and Drug and Background Screening and provide their own transportation.
Must be mechanically inclined.
Must be able to stand all day.