Lansdale, PA | Temporary-to-Hire
Expanding Lansdale company is looking for a Jr Accountant/Bookkeeper. The successful candidate will show excellent care and attention to detail using Microsoft Office and other software. This position requires performance of time-critical assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks. Other general office tasks will be required.
3-4 years experience preferred, but new graduates will be considered. Quickbooks or other accounting software is a plus.
Position Tasks Include:
- Accounts Receivable including Tracking Payments, Processing Credit Cards, Collection Letters and Reconciling Online Marketplace Payments.
- Accounts Payables including Entering Invoices, Vendor Statements Reconciliation and Vendor Communications.
- Must be Proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Process Monthly Sales Tax Report
- Assist Finance Manager quarterly with Financial Statement and Reporting.
- Assist with payroll when needed
- Full time and part time positions available
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree, or at least 3 years experience
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills
- Must successfully complete a drug and background screening
- Must provide your own transportation